$86,000.00 - $95,000.00
What We Ask
- Have a positive attitude and a willingness to learn to ensure the best possible working environment for all team members.
- Leverage your positive disposition to maintain strong relationships with our clients and consultants.
- Ask questions and be clear in your communication.
- Stay receptive to change as we adjust for resourcing needs – we all wear many hats.
- Be a self-starter, detail-oriented, and meticulously organized.
- Possess a strong work ethic and be dependable.
What You'll Need
- 7+ Years of residential architectural experience in an office setting.
- Proficient in current software programs applicable to your position and tasks.
- Strong communication and presentation skills are a must as well as graphic capabilities.
- An architectural degree from an accredited school is preferred.
- Familiarity with building codes and constructability issues.
- Proficiency in Revit and/or AutoCAD is required.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, InDesign, and Bluebeam is a plus.
What You'll Do
- Capable of working independently 90% of the time. Be able to translate three dimensional ideas onto paper.
- Be able to apply the design philosophy on all projects while adhering to program requirements and client specifications
- Strong familiarity of different regional architecture and current design trends.
- Capable and confident in sketching in front of clients and consultants, leading design charrettes and producing multiple solutions.
- Understanding of SFD (custom and production), MF, mixed use, apartments, and low to high density residential design.
- Capable of site planning and analysis.
- Knowledge and understanding of the relevant Building Code and Fire Code requirements.
- Experience in Type V construction techniques and detailing.
- Ability to explain detailing and design intent clearly and accurately to peers.
- Interact with clients directly and follow up with meeting minutes.
- Collaborate with the technical staff to communicate the progress of the project and identify problems early on.
- Develop the architectural program if needed and accurately estimate time to complete a given task.
- Be responsible for the SD phase, all aspects of the Design, and sign-off on its completion.
- Be able to delegate work and monitor progress of support team members.
- Generate accurate design intent details of approved Schematic Design drawings prior to the DD or CD phase.
- Must be able to work and excel in a fast-paced environment, prioritizing multiple projects with varying deadlines and budgets.
What We Offer
RHA offers a Flex Time workweek which gives full-time employees flexibility to create their own arrival and departure schedule, as long as they are present during RHA’s core hours of 8am to 5pm. RHA offers a comprehensive benefits package, including Medical, Dental, Group Life, AD&D coverage, and Long-Term Disability Insurance paid in full by the Company for the employee. Additional benefits include FSA and 401K with match. At RHA you are eligible for two weeks of vacation and six days of sick leave per year, seven paid Holidays per year, and half day Fridays.
We are currently searching for qualified candidates to join our team. This is a 100% in-office position at our Irvine, CA office.
Please submit resume and portfolio to Careers@RobertHidey.com for consideration.