$86,000.00 - $95,000.00
What You'll Need
What you’ll need:
- 10+ years of relevant architectural experience with an emphasis on multi-family projects (4-6 story podiums,3-4 story flats, Townhomes, 3-story walk-up apartments, mixed-use, amenities)
- Consistent work history in a professional office setting with strong professional references.
- Demonstrated proficiency in design utilizing hand sketching, Revit, AutoCAD, Photoshop, InDesign, and other software to skillfully communicate design solutions.
- Advanced hand-drawing skills.
- Expertise with Building Code/ADA requirements as it relates to the different product types.
- Possess clear and effective communication and organizational skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture from an accredited school is preferred.
What You'll Do
- Confidently and competently lead the design efforts on an assigned task from concept to completion.
- Be a point of contact and resource for our clients – you’ll be an ambassador for RHA and the resident ‘expert’ on the product type.
- Clearly present proposed design solutions to clients and project teams (both internal and external).
- Be comfortable working independently 90% of the time, coordinating multiple priorities and team members with varying deadlines and budgets.
- Assist with resourcing and assigning team members as needed to meet project deadlines - regularly communicate progress to the Principal and/or Senior Project Director.
- Ensure proposed solutions stay in compliance with Building Code type items throughout the evolution of the design.
- Balance RHA design priorities for innovation with client requests and/or construction realities.
- Be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment generating multiple viable solutions for consideration.
- Generate relevant architectural details to convey design intent while adhering to general construction and waterproofing principles.
- Be accountable for the accuracy of the design drawings prepared by your team while ensuring the team adheres to established project budgets and schedules.
- Accurately document all exchanges of information on the project between RHA, the client, and any consultants.
- Oversee and mentor the work of junior staff.
What We Offer
- RHA offers a Flex Time workweek which gives full-time employees the flexibility to create their own arrival and departure schedule, as long as they are present during RHA’s core hours of 9am to 5pm.
- RHA offers a comprehensive benefits package, including Medical, Dental, Group Life, AD&D coverage, and Long-Term Disability Insurance paid in full by the Company for the employee.?
- Additional benefits include FSA and 401K with match.
- Half day Fridays.
- Competitive salary with eligibility in the annual bonus pool.
- Professional development assistance.
We are currently searching for qualified Senior Multi-family Architectural Designers to join our team. This is a 100% in-office position at our Irvine, CA office.
Please submit resume and portfolio to Careers@RobertHidey.com for consideration.