What We Ask
- Have a positive attitude and a willingness to learn to ensure the best possible working environment for all team members.
- Ask questions and be clear in your communication.
- Stay receptive to change as we adjust for resourcing needs – we all wear many hats.
- Be a self-starter, detail-oriented, and meticulously organized.
- Possess a strong work ethic and be dependable.
What You'll Need
- Degree in Graphic Design with at least 2 years of experience in an Architectural office.
- Consistent work history with strong references.
- Excellent Computer Skills and proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and Bluebeam.
- Familiarity of common architectural principles, terms, and design concepts
- Proficiency in AutoCAD or Revit is a plus.
What You'll Do
- Create graphics for award submittals and marketing material that support company initiatives.
- Collaborate with Design Team to generate colored Site Plans, Floor Plans, and Elevation graphics that accurately depict the overall project.
- Produce Street Scenes and Renderings that are based on the Site Plan(s).
- Generate color and material selections, color boards, and/ or color schemes.
- Comply with the various jurisdictional requirements for submittal packages and check for completeness and accuracy.
- Be the company point person for anything and everything Graphics related - stay current with relevant trends.
- Must be able to work and excel in a fast-paced environment, prioritizing multiple projects with varying deadlines and budgets.
- Interface and coordinate with outside vendors for material samples.
What We Offer
RHA offers a Flex Time workweek which gives full-time employees flexibility to create their own arrival and departure schedule, as long as they are present during RHA’s core hours of 8am to 5pm. RHA offers a comprehensive benefits package, including Medical, Dental, Group Life, AD&D coverage, and Long-Term Disability Insurance paid in full by the Company for the employee. Additional benefits include FSA and 401K with match. At RHA you are eligible for two weeks of vacation and six days of sick leave per year, seven paid Holidays per year, and half day Fridays.
We are currently searching for qualified candidates to join our team. This is a 100% in-office position at our Irvine, CA office.
Please submit resume and portfolio to Careers@RobertHidey.com for consideration