What We Ask
- Have a positive attitude and a willingness to learn to ensure the best possible working environment for all team members.
- Leverage your positive disposition to maintain strong relationships with our clients and consultants.
- Ask questions and be clear in your communication.
- Stay receptive to change as we adjust for resourcing needs – we all wear many hats.
- Be a self-starter, detail-oriented, and meticulously organized.
- Possess a strong work ethic and be dependable.
What You'll Need
- 5+ years of Architectural experience in an office setting.
- Must be proficient in Revit and AutoCAD.
- Must have strong skills in producing technical documents (CD’s) utilizing both Revit and/or AutoCAD.
- Must have the ability to quickly and accurately produce and develop Plans, Elevations, Sections, and/or 3D models from hand sketches.
- A minimum of 4 projects completed in Revit is preferred.
- Capable of working independently most of the time.
What You'll Do
- Collaborate with Team Leader and other team members to resolve all project related questions.
- Regularly communicate progress with the Project Manager and accurately document all exchanges of information regarding the project between the company, the Client, and any Consultants.
- Be responsible for your work with an emphasis on accuracy.
- Coordinate with the various disciplines/consultants involved with the project and review their drawings for accuracy, completeness, and adherence to the design intent.
- Coordinate and resolve any conflicts with the Design.
- Implement and understand specific Clients' BIM standards as needed.
- Attend DD reviews and VE meetings and coordinate revisions with other Team members and Consultants.
- Assemble a complete set of Construction Documents for distribution to Client and Consultants with assistance from support personnel.
- Generate a general Code Analysis on projects.
- Follow established Revit/CAD standards and procedures.
- Assist with projects from Schematic Design through Construction Administration (Revit and AutoCAD).
- Research and be proactive about any upcoming Building Code updates.
- Possess a strong knowledge of both constructability issues and Building Codes.
- Must be able to work and excel in a fast- paced environment, prioritizing multiple projects with varying deadlines and budgets.
- Be an ambassador for RHA and a mentor to junior staff.
What We Offer
RHA offers a Flex Time workweek which gives full-time employees flexibility to create their own arrival and departure schedule, as long as they are present during RHA’s core hours of 8am to 5pm. RHA offers a comprehensive benefits package, including Medical, Dental, Group Life, AD&D coverage, and Long-Term Disability Insurance paid in full by the Company for the employee. Additional benefits include FSA and 401K with match. At RHA you are eligible for two weeks of vacation and six days of sick leave per year, seven paid Holidays per year, and half day Fridays.
We are currently searching for qualified candidates to join our team. This is a 100% in-office position at our Irvine, CA office.
Please submit resume and portfolio to Careers@RobertHidey.com for consideration.