We are currently searching for experienced Multi-Family candidates to join our team.
$86,000.00 - $95,000.00 per year
What You'll Need
- 7+ years of relevantarchitectural experience in a proffesional office setting.
- Consistent work history with strong proffesional references.
- Demonstrated proficiency in both Revit and AutoCAD generating technical drawings (CD’s) and coordinating the work of consultants.
- Expertise with building codes, and constructability issues.
- Construction Administration experience that includes a strong understanding of structural/MEP systems, and general construction.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture from an accredited school preferred.
What You'll Do
- Be comfortable working independently 80% of the time, coordinating multiple projects and/or team members.
- Assist with resourcing and assigning team members as needed to meet project milestones - regularly communicate progress to the Principal and/or Senior Project Director.
- Assist in the generating of ASR’s and Agreements by providing accurate time estimates.
- Research Building Code items and generate a general code analysis on projects.
- Balance RHA design intent with client requests and/or construction, always consulting with lead RHA Designer first.
- Must be able to work and excel in a fast-paced environment, prioritizing multiple projects with varying deadlines and budgets.
- Adhere to RHA CAD/Revit standards for Design and Production.
- Be a point of contact and resource for our clients and consultants – you’ll be an ambassador for RHA.
- Produce architectural details as needed to convey design intent while adhering to general construction and waterproofing principles.
- Respond to RFI’s from the field during construction and issue responses in a timely matter.
- Accurately document revisions to approved sets and issue Bulletins as directed.
- Be accountable for the accuracy of the technical drawings prepared by your team while ensuring the team adheres to established project budgets and schedules.
- Accurately document all exchanges of information on the project between RHA, the client, and any consultants.
- Oversee and mentor the work of junior staff.
- Attend, generate, and distribute minutes for project meetings, presentations, framing walks, planning commission hearings, and VE meetings with the client.
- Accurately and efficiently produce a set of organized construction documents and details for client and/or consultant distribution.
- Oversee and coordinate the response to Building/Planning Dept. Plan Check comments – ensure submittal documents meet the jurisdictional requirements for completeness and accuracy.
What We Offer
- RHA offers a Flex Time workweek which gives full-time employees the flexibility to create their own arrival and departure schedule, as long as they are present during RHA’s core hours of 9am to 5pm.
- RHA offers a comprehensive benefits package, including Medical, Dental, Group Life, AD&D coverage, and Long-Term Disability Insurance paid in full by the Company for the employee.?
- Additional benefits include FSA and 401K with match.
- Half day Fridays.
We are currently searching for qualified candidates to join our team. This is a 100% in-office position at our Irvine, CA office.
Please submit resume and portfolio to Careers@RobertHidey.com for consideration