What We Ask
- Have a positive attitude to ensure the best possible working environment for all team members.
- Leverage your positive disposition to maintain strong relationships with our clients and consultants.
- Stay receptive to change as we adjust for resourcing needs – we all wear many hats.
- Ask questions and be clear in your communication.
- Be a self-starter, detail-oriented, and meticulously organized.
- Be an ambassador for RHA and a mentor to junior staff
What You'll Need
- 7+ Years of architectural experience in an office setting.
- Consistent work history with strong references.
- Demonstrated proficiency in both Revit and AutoCAD generating technical drawings.
- Expertise with building codes and constructability issues.
- Construction Administration experience that includes a strong understanding of structural/MEP systems, and general construction.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture from an accredited school is a plus.
- Experience supporting Merchant Builders/Developers is a plus.
What You'll Do
- Be a point of contact and resource for our clients and consultants.
- Be accountable for the accuracy of the technical drawings prepared by your team while
ensuring the team adheres to established project budgets and schedules.
- Assist is the generating of ASR’s and Agreements by providing accurate time estimates.
- Assist with resourcing and assigning team members as needed to meet project milestones
and regularly communicate progress to the Principal and/or Senior Project Director.
- Adhere to RHA CAD/Revit standards for Design and Production.
- Be comfortable working independently 80% of the time, coordinating multiple projects and/or
- Accurately produce a set of organized construction documents and details for client and/or
What We Offer
RHA offers a Flex Time workweek which gives full-time employees flexibility to create their own arrival and departure schedule, as long as they are present during RHA’s core hours of 8am to 5pm. RHA offers a comprehensive benefits package, including Medical, Dental, Group Life, AD&D coverage, and Long-Term Disability Insurance paid in full by the Company for the employee. Additional benefits include FSA and 401K with match. At RHA you are eligible for two weeks of vacation and six days of sick leave per year, seven paid Holidays per year, and half day Fridays.
Please submit resume and portfolio to Careers@RobertHidey.com for consideration